New York City has a cable franchise with Verizon for FiOS to be available to 100% of the residences by July 2014– and didn’t finish it. The franchise is up for renewal and we are requesting that it is not renewed until 100% of the City is completed.
- Cable Franchise Agreement by and between The City of New York and Verizon New York Inc.
- APPENDIXES TO VERIZON-NEW YORK CITY PROPOSED CABLE FRANCHISE AGREEMENT 5.15.08
- De Blasio: Low-Income Neighborhoods Left Behind by Verizon High-Speed Internet
- New York City Internet Master Plan
- Verizon New York 2019 Annual Report