IRREGULATORS’ RESEARCH & ANALYSIS USED IN MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INVESTIGATION OF VERIZON NY–POSSIBLE SETTLEMENT
- COMMENT 1: Overview and bibliography
- COMMENT 2: : Verizon NY in Multi-Billion Dollar Settlement Tangle, Underway in NY State. (Originally published in Huffington Post as summary).
- COMMENT 3: Full Report: Follow the Money: Verizon NY 2016 Annual Report Financial Analysis and Implications
History shows that “Accelerating Wireline Broadband Deployment by Removing Barriers to Infrastructure Investment”, the focus of this proceeding— has virtually never worked and neither the FCC, the state commissions, the ILEC phone companies AT&T, Verizon or CenturyLink, or their funded-groups has ever discussed this fact.
It’s Time to Take the FCC to Court: We Need Your Help
- GET YOUR FREE BOOK (PDF): “The Book of Broken Promises”
- Read a Summary of the Book
- Read: It’s Time to Take the FCC to Court
- Donate: Help Us Take the FCC to Court Action Fund.
- Meet the IRREGULATORS
The FCC is Out of Control and Needs to be Taken to Court: Since the beginning of 2017, the FCC has been a path of destruction with the overarching theme to erase all laws, regulations and consumer protections and to let a few very large monopolies/duopolies – Verizon, AT&T, Centurylink, and the cable companies – do what they want at your expense.
This FCC shut down proposed privacy laws, which lets the companies sell your browsing history and track you on all devices. Their next act is to eliminate Net Neutrality. Worse, the companies can raise your rates at will, and there will be no requirement to even provide or fix your service, much less make sure that there is serious competition. It is going to get a lot worse and this problem is happening across America.
- DONATE: The Clock is Ticking: However, there are 2 ‘insider’ cases that need to be taken immediately. Signing petitions or even filing comments isn’t going to get the job done.
- Read More: It is Time to Take the FCC to Court
FREE DOWNLOAD: “The Book of Broken Promises: $400 Billion Broadband Scandal & Free the Net”
- Read a Summary and how it exposes that the FCC’s harms are based on a fake history of broadband in America.
America’s households and businesses have been overcharged at least nine times for broadband/fiber optic services, including the wiring of schools, libraries, and hospitals — about $4000-$7000 per household, and the total is way over ½ trillion dollars by 2016. You can thank just a few companies: AT&T, Verizon and Centurylink, who control the state-based utilities, along with the cable companies, Comcast and now-Spectrum et al. And this is the low number.
The 3rd book in a trilogy that started in 1998, “The Book of Broken Promises” by Bruce Kushnick, proves that few have a clue about the factual history of broadband, much less fiber optic deployments in America that customers paid for, especially the FCC.
- IRREGULATORS: At the core are retired and semi-retired communications experts, lawyers, and forensic auditors who are former senior staffers from the FCC, state advocate and Attorneys General Office, as well as x-telco employees and consultants.
- Join Us: We can’t do this alone –We are expanding and need your assistance, expertise, and help to raise the funds to not only stop the FCC but take on the phone, wireless, ISP, and cable companies that the government is protecting, at your expense.