We have started our first fundraising campaign.
Why: The situation is out of control: On April 20th, 2017, the FCC laid out a series of harmful policy next steps which need to be blocked and appealed– and the clock is ticking.
We have just formed a new group: IRREGULATORS and at the core are retired and semi-retired communications experts, lawyers, and forensic auditors who are former senior staffers from the FCC, state advocate and Attorneys General Office, as well as x-telco employees and consultants.
We’re back. We will be taking proactive legal and regulatory actions, including taking the FCC to court, among other activities.
It is time to stand up to the bullies. The FCC’s overall plan is to remove customer protections, all obligations and regulations on the phone and cable companies — Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Comcast, Spectrum, etc.
This FCC shut down proposed privacy laws, which lets them sell your browsing history and track you on all devices. And the next act is to eliminate Net Neutrality. Worse, the companies can raise your rates at will, and there will be no requirement to even provide or fix your service, much less make sure that there is serious competition. It is going to get a lot worse and this problem is happening across America.
And you might not know that when you use your cell phone or a “hot spot” with your tablet, etc., it all travels to an antenna which is attached to the wired network; AT&T, Verizon and CenturyLink control most of these wires.
Like the harmful immigration law that was stopped by the courts, at this point, there are few options to stop the corporate takeover of the FCC, and the harms to the American public. (How bad is it? The new head of the FCC Consumer Affairs division is a former top lobbyist for Charter cable.)
Targets: (Note: We are not making public specific plans, but are glad to discuss next steps with interested parties.)
- Bring Back Privacy and Save Net Neutrality: The FCC with Congress have blocked new privacy rules and are planning on eliminating “Net Neutrality”.
- EXPOSE Whamming (Wireless Overcharging) & Digital Stalking: See Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tkrsf__P3k
- Have you said recently: “But I barely used my wireless service. How did I go over the data plan?” Unbelievably, besides tracking you and the companies selling info about you, we’re all paying extra because this ad-tracking junk uses up over 40% to your data plan.
- Go after the FCC’s Data Services Decision: The FCC just ‘deregulated’ business data services; it will raise rates on all communications services, including wireless because this will be passed on to you.
- Can’t get high-speed broadband, even in a major city, and there’s no competition? Did you know that we already paid for fiber optic upgrades over and over and the companies pocketed the money and didn’t show up?
- Prices are out of control on your double-triple play cable services and there’s all those little, nasty, made up added fees.—Why?
- Stop the FCC-Verizon Plan to shut off copper-based services throughout the states, even if there is no ‘substitute’.
Emergency funds: Our first step is to appeal the FCC’s recent decisions, and that needs to get started immediately as there is a clock for appeals.
What’s in it for you? Place a bet that we can slow down or stop the FCC from implementing bad laws. If we prevail it will lower your rates, make sure there are privacy laws in place when you go online (and they can’t sell info about you) and help to bring high speed broadband (at reasonable rates).
We are a unique group that has a new approach, and data and analysis that no one else has—we know where the skeletons are buried. Just signing petitions or filing at the FCC or state commissions is not going to work.
Join the IRREGULATORS or learn more: We can’t do this alone –We are expanding and need your assistance, expertise, and help to raise the funds to not only stop the FCC but take on the phone, wireless, ISP, and cable companies that the government is protecting, at your expense.
Read about the issues, who we are, and help us go out there and take them on. Go to: