New Networks Institute, with Teletruth and the IRREGULATORS have worked on projects in California since 1986, (which included as consultant to Pacific Bell for the roll out of Caller ID, and the interactive information products, 1986-1992.)
- History of the failed fiber optic deployment, (Chapter from $200 Billion Broadband Scandal), 2006.
- Communications bills surveys with UCAN, with grants from the California Consumer Protection Fund, 2004-2009
- Filings 2020-2022, with the California Public Utility Commission, California Broadband Council, State legislature and Los Angeles County (2022)
- Los Angeles County, CA, Rewards AT&T Et Al That Created The Digital Divide.
- California; Halt The AT&T Cross-Subsidies: Solve The Digital Divide With Fiber.
- At&T California’s Failure To Upgrade California With Fiber Optics; Bait-And-Switch Resources, 1992-2005
- Deep Dive Archive California At&T Broadband & Fiber Optic Archive, 1993-2019 Huffington Post/Medium Articles About AT&T And California